12 Whole Limes
1 Cup Limeade
2 Envelopes Plain Gelatin
3/4 Cup Tequila
2 Tablespoons Triple Sec
1 Tablespoon Lime Juice
1 Tablespoon Salt
1. Cut the limes in half. Scoop out the insides. Try turning the lime halves inside out when removing the innards.
2. Add the limeade to a saucepan, sprinkle the gelatin over the juice. Let stand 2 minutes.
3. Heat the limeade over low heat, stirring, until the gelatin has dissolved, about 5 minutes.
4. Stir in the tequila,triple sec, and sweetened lime juice. Pour into the lime halves.
5. Refrigerate until set.
6. Cut the lime halves into quarters, sprinkle with salt, and serve.
Happy Valentine’s Day Week!!…Let’s get the Party started with a Love Song from a slightly different point of view!!
Ok, everybody knows how we roll here at Potcake headquarters…Flip flops, Hawaiian shirts, adult beverages, and kickin’ it with our hounds beachside. Well, another important aspect of that lifestyle is the tunes your listening to. I like to think of it as the sound track of your life. Here is a track I just added to my ipod. I heard this jam on CMA’s fan fest last week.
Can’t go wrong with “Good To Be ME” …Enjoy!