Guava is a handsome Potcake puppy from the Humane Society of Grand Bahama. This little boy was rescued from an egg farm. He’s a a super snuggler, is crate-trained, house broken and is learning his basic command. Guava plays well with other dogs and is food motivated. If you would like to meet this precious pup, please complete an online Adoption Application at www.outpaws.com.
12 Whole Limes
1 Cup Limeade
2 Envelopes Plain Gelatin
3/4 Cup Tequila
2 Tablespoons Triple Sec
1 Tablespoon Lime Juice
1 Tablespoon Salt
1. Cut the limes in half. Scoop out the insides. Try turning the lime halves inside out when removing the innards.
2. Add the limeade to a saucepan, sprinkle the gelatin over the juice. Let stand 2 minutes.
3. Heat the limeade over low heat, stirring, until the gelatin has dissolved, about 5 minutes.
4. Stir in the tequila,triple sec, and sweetened lime juice. Pour into the lime halves.
5. Refrigerate until set.
6. Cut the lime halves into quarters, sprinkle with salt, and serve.